Displaying 31 - 40 of 340
The Office of Public Accountability has released a Decision for Procurement Appeal No. OPA-PA-21-003
The Office of Public Accountability (OPA) has issued a Decision in OPA-PA-21-003, Guahan Ventures Inc. dba Turfco (Turfco) vs. General Services Agency (GSA) relative to the procurement of Golf Carts (Request for Quotation (RFQ) No. 21002179).
Read the Decision
The Office of Public Accountability has released a Decision and Order for Procurement Appeal No. OPA-PA-21-007
The Office of Public Accountability has released a Decision and Order for Procurement Appeal No. OPA-PA-21-010
OPA has released SiFA's FY 2021 Financial Statements Audit Report
OPA has released the Guam Preservation Trust FY 2021 Financial Statements
OPA has released OPA Report No. 21-09, Port Authority of Guam, Back Wages Series, Part B
OPA has released OPA Report No. 21-08, Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures as Mandated by Public Law 34-05
The Office of Public Accountability has released a decision for Procurement Appeal No. OPA-PA-21-002
OPA has released OPA Report No. 21-07, Submission of Citizen-Centric Reports for FY 2017 through FY 2020
OPA has released the Guahan Academy Charter School Fiscal Years 2019 and 2020 Financial Statements, Report on Compliance and Internal Control, and Letter to Those Charged with Governance
The Procurement Flow Chart is in progress. Please check back shortly.
OPA Mobile App
- The is an official App from the Office of Public Accountability.
- The App is FREE.
- There are no Ads or third party content in the App.
- The App works across iOS and Android devices. It is available for download directly from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the OPA website: www.opaguam.org .
- The App not only works on mobile smartphones, but also works on iOS and Android tablets. This provides greater mobility of information.
- The App is “light”, which means, once installed and opened, the App provides you with access to thousands of official documents, without using up much of your devices data or storage space. Note, the App requires WiFi or Data (internet connectivity) to operate.
- The search functionality and numerous filters in the App makes it easy to search the vast library of documents, reports, and more which OPA has released over many years. Content across the App is well organized and easy to find.
- The App makes these key items available with a few taps for the entire Government of Guam: Performance Audits, Financial Audits, Citizen-Centric Reports, Boards and Commissions Meetings Records, and Procurement Appeals status.
- The App includes a “hotline” allowing citizens to report concerns or inappropriate activity in the Government.
- Those who install the App would be able to receive Push Notification Messages from OPA, such as each time an audit is released. OPA will only send important messages occasionally.